Looking for things to do?
Well before taking to your car or bike check out all our great facilities here at the Park. Many of our visitors stay for weeks and only venture off to shop for provisions.
However if exploring is for you then there are so many great days out on your door step you will be spoilt for choice! Here are a few of our favourites to temp you away…
There are so many fantastic days out and there’s nothing better than exploring…
- the Museum of Carpet in Kidderminster
- Fantastico indoor play area
- Harvington Hall – a medieval elizabethan manor house
- Worcestershire County Museum
- Hartlebury Castle with Cider Mill and Transport Gallery!
- Worcester Cathedral one of England’s loveliest cathedrals
- Worcester City Art Gallery and Museum
- Cheeky Monkeys adventure soft play
- The Commandery is an amazing find
- Hanbury Hall with park and Gardens
- You better stop Googling and better start visiting!